Friday, April 15, 2011

Tweet Tweet it's a NEW Challenge!

1st a winner from last months challenge: 41. MARY BROWN
Mary, please email: lisa@unitystampco.com
and tell her you won a $25 gc!
CONGRATS!


Hi everyone!
We have a NEW challenge for the next 30 days for you to play along with!
and it's all about the BIRDS!
*tweet*
*tweet*


So make a card or other stamped project
incorporating a bird or birds!

(Challenge ends on May 14th)


ONE LUCKY WINNER!
Your reward?
100 RANDOM STAMPS 


FREE KIT of your choice valued at $45 or under
HOW AMAZING IS THAT!


here are some pretties to inspire you!

Jimmi


Karen


Natalie


Angie


Brooke



Jen E.


Christi


Lesley


Robyn


Lisa H.


Maria


Stephanie


Eva


Lisa A.



NOW IT'S YOUR TURN!

7 comments:

  1. What great DT projects...thanks for the inspiration! Enjoyed this challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How many times can you enter each month?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Mary!! And WOW! What a super prize this time!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yihoe! I'm number 100 joining this blog! Love this challenge with birds, so I hope to make my card for this challenge soon! Unity has soooo many lovely birds stamps!!! And, wow, this prize!! That's just amazing!!! Soooo generous!!!
    Hugs & a lovely day to you!
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing prize! Love your cards, thanks for the inspiration, I added my link.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't stop making birdie cards! *smile* Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing cards, wow, I have actually taken a new photo, which shows a little more detail of my 'crazy' bird card...lol. I have made a DIY box to take photo's with and I am having a little more luck. Now I just need some more photo editing software and a new camera....nahhh probable just keep buying more stamps and supplies. hehe

    ReplyDelete