Sunday, May 15, 2011

Tooty Fruity!!!

It's the 15th.....and that means......
it's time.......
for another Themed Challenge!

WOW!
LOVED all the entries for this past month.
You gals sure worked hard and love your birds.
Before we jump into the new challenge
Let's not waste any time
and announce the winner!

Congrats to......
LUCKY no. 13
GWEN 
with this creation.
please email: lisa@unitystampco.com
and tell her you won
100 RANDOM STAMPS 
FREE KIT of your choice valued at $45 or under!
CONGRATS!

and now...onto the next Challenge!
We're getting fruity.....tooty fruity.

So make a card or other stamped project
incorporating fruit of any kind!
(Challenge ends on June 14th)

ONE LUCKY WINNER!
Your reward?
100 RANDOM STAMPS 


FREE KIT of your choice valued at $45 or under

HOW AMAZING IS THAT??!!
Of course we have some wonderful inspiration for you
Here's what some of the DT has come up with.
Karen
 Jimmi
 Robyn

Now it's your turn.....
Enter your project below using only Unity or Ippity stamps!
Have fun and good luck!

13 comments:

  1. Loving all of these fruity makes :0) Im gonna hunt through all my unity now but have feeling i dont have any fruity stamps :0(
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this is some amazing and inspiring Tooty Fruity MOJO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Gwen. That's a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute examples but I have a question. Do we have to use only Unity stamps for our cards?? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Gwen you lucky woman :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would Play but I don't have any unity

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to the winner--cannot wait to get tooty fruity!! LOVE IT:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to the winner. Beautiful card!!
    I won the May 6th blog hop thingee, but don't know what I won. I've looked at several Unity blogs, but it's not listed (I was the random winner, not the card entry winner). Thanks. I can't WAIT to find out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great challenge and I love the inspiration. I have fruit stamps, but they aren't Unity. :( I think I'll do something with the theme, even if I can't play along.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats, Gwen!! Enjoy your stamps! I love the fruity theme. Can't wait to play!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wohoo! Congrats to Gwen!!! The DT cards are just fabulous! All so summery!!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  12. oops i uploaded 2 of the same layout because I was having a difficult time with Linky.. sorry

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've got more ideas for creations--just need to find time to play along:)

    I just wanted to let you know that my first entry has a tomato--I was informed that this was considered a fruit--if not, feel free to delete my entry:) No worries:)

    ReplyDelete